bookishkarina

bookish things♡

a 20 something year old bibliophile.

Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock
The Young Elites
Marie Lu
SPOILER ALERT!

Champion: A Legend Novel

Champion: A Legend Novel - Marie Lu I am honestly at a loss for words finishing this BEAUTIFUL series that I'm still sort of in a trance.. so I'll probably just be babbling.. haha but I can't believe how long it took me to pick up Legend.. I wish I would have sooner. Nonetheless, this trilogy was EVERYTHING AND MORE. The heart ache that both June and Day go through individually makes my heart shatter in a million pieces! I can't stop thinking about Day collapsing into a coma and waking up and not remember June *sobs* June is seriously so strong after enduring so much.. I couldn't be more proud to see such a huge character development with her in each coming book. I love how in the first book Day told June "Maybe if we had met on the street things would be different." and Marie brings them full circle at the end of Champion. "Hi, I'm Daniel" "Hi, I'm June." Seriously it couldn't have been more perfect. I'm not ashamed to say I finished this at 3:30 in the morning so I fell asleep sobbing about it! This trilogy is forever imprinted in my heart and Day and June are characters I KNOW I will constantly be thinking about in the back of my mind. Marie Lu did an astounding job with this series, and I seriously cannot wait to read more from her and see what else she has in store for us..